Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Welcome to Provence in 6x6, my new blog about medium-format photography in Provence. Hopefully you won't get bored, and maybe you'll even be inspired to come and visit, along with a camera!

Up until last year, I've done my photography with a couple Canon AE-1s and a Yashica twin-lens 6x6 camera. But in summer 2006 I lucked into someone selling an entire Hasselblad kit... camera body, 5 lenses, 2 film backs, and various other bits and pieces. Well, what do you do with an opportunity like that? Take it! So I did.

Now I'm trying to improve my photography to the same level as the gear I have. It's not easy, but yesterday while I was out chasing map symbols I made a resolution: I'm taking the camera out at least every two weeks to go photograph my favorite part of the world. And I hope you enjoy the results.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home